Located in the historical Taft district of Lincoln City, the North Lincoln County Historical Museum houses exhibits, a research library, offices and store in a two-story, 60-year-old building. This building was built in 1941 as the Taft-Nelscott-Delake Fire Hall, and later was occupied by City Hall until it was deeded to the museum in 1995. The mission of the museum is to provide the public with an educational resource dedicated to the interpretation and preservation of North Lincoln County History.