The Performing Arts Center is a historic church located in Astoria OR. The building was purchased by Clatsop Community College in 1975 and converted to use for music, theatre, and education. The building contains a 250 seat theatre-style auditorium with a stage, lighting and sound equipment, a grand piano, and the historic Estey Opus 1429 pipe organ. The basement of this building contains multiple classroom/meeting spaces.
Individuals and groups in the arts, heritage, and humanities collaborate in order to provide entertaining, educational and diverse performances to the community through the Arts & Ideas Program. Many participating groups utilize the PAC including, for example, The North Coast Symphonic Band, The North Coast Chorale, The North Coast Big Band, The North Oregon Coast Symphony, and The Astoria Music Festival.